CZ | EN | DE

 

 

 

Let‘s live healthy
without moulds


BIOREPEL DISPOSES FUNGI

BUY BIOREPEL CLEVER FUNGUS

 

Biorepel

 BIOREPEL®

BIOREPEL® can be used to prevent health hazards caused by fungi on residential premises

  CLEVER FUNGUS

is a microorganism, taxonomicaly classified in the group of Stramenopila , class Oomycota producing oospores as reproductive organs.

 NO MOLDS

Let‘s live healthy without moulds. BIOREPEL® is a new and unique biocide

BIOREPEL®  is a new and unique biocide

 

BIOREPEL® can be used to prevent health hazards caused by fungi on residential premises. Fungi emit millions to billions of spores into the air, which may cause health problems – allergies, respiratory problems, eye inflammation, rashes. As they grow and due to their metabolism,fungi release ketones, aldehydes, ethers, and other substances, into their surroundings. These may be allergenic or may cause headaches, tiredness, bronchitis, conjunctivitis, pulmonary mycetomas and mycotoxicoses, exogenous allergic alveolitis, otomycosis, and gastro enterotoxicosis. The specific composition of BIOREPEL® with the microorganism Pythium oligandrum kills unwanted fungi on the basis of interspecies parasitism and is able to eradicate even the "spawn" of fungi growing on top of plaster, inside plaster, but also underneath within masonry. After the fungi elimination, the biological process ceases. To apply on affected masonry, activate the product by mixing well with clean water. The time from activation to application to the masonry should not exceed two hours.
 

ABOUT BIOREPEL

0 

years on the market

0 

products sold last year

0 

satisfied customers

Client reviews

See what our clients say about us

For several months I was trying to get rid of mold in our family house. I tried many products, but without much success. Until I tried the Biorepel product. One application of this product was enough to resolve the problem!


- Monika Turková

I work in a cleaning company that requires the use of Biorepel spray. He's a great fighter with mold. As described in the dosage, only once is needed. We also use it in damp areas as a prevention. I highly recommend this spray to anyone who needs other inconveniences associated with mold.


- Jitka Valášková